Wednesday, September 5, 2007

US Open.


Last night was a good and not so good night at the Open. Good because Nadal and his wedgie issues are now gone. Go Ferrer. On the not so good side Serena lost once again to Henin. It's odd because Serena beat Henin in the Sony Ericsson final earlier this year but has lost their three meetings since. Serena will have to figure out what it is that Henin does that's gotten to her recently because she has to defend her Australian Open title. Tonite is Venus versus Jankovic. here's to hoping that Venus can come out the winner and avenge Serena's loss and win the Open for the third time. After that match is Federer and Roddick. My patriotic side is for Roddick but my fan side is for Rodger. And speaking of Rodger, I think, despite what the messages boards may say, that his night outfit is cool. I love the tuxedo shorts. There is no logical reason why he can't dress up nice or wear something different and special. And so what if he celebrates his past wins on his shoes, he did win them. The picture posted doesn't clearly show his shorts but does show the black ensamble he is sporting to his night matches.

On a slightly related note, I have started a life list of sorts. One of my goals is to visit every slam. I suppose I'll start in the US and work my way around the world.

No comments: