Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life List

I have decided to create a life list. I've always had things I've wanted to do swirling around my head.Now I've put pen to paper and set down what I am going to do in life. It's not a comprehesive list, just goals and experiences I want to have. i have already mentioned visiting all four tennis majors and possibly take up ballet but I don't see that happening before swimming again. There was an article in the New York Times about life lists (it's now a pay-per-read article). There is even a social networking site on the topic, Super Viva. Googling the term "life list" brings up all sorts of individual's goals. Even Ellen Degeneres has a life list. I wont give away my full list now, but I will update periodically and if I accomplish anything I will tell.

No comments: