Monday, January 21, 2008

Tea Party Madness.

I attended a Tea Party in celebration of a friend's birthday this Sunday. I helped with some of the planning and preparations. I did the invitations with watercolor on the inside and the envolopes. We're quite tempted to start our own tea party company. We made an assortment of finger sandwiches for our edibles. Many of them had watercrest in them, which is not to be confused with water chestnuts (which are awful). I made brownies and these very delicious little open faced sandwiches. They had chicken, tomatoes, feta cheese, and black olives on top of a toasted slice of french bread. We had three teas, white, oolong, and a rose tea which was my favorite. It had a bit of a spice and was very warm. It all went very well and was quite yummy.

No comments: