Friday, May 9, 2008

Movies

Freaks and Geeks - I finished the series and I'm sad. It sucks that it was only one season. I know I wouldn't have appreciated it when it was on, so why couldn't more other people have, shame on you all.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - I love this animated series but their schedule is so messed up that it's easier just to rent it.

Shoot 'Em Up - Combine Clive Owen's roles in Children of Men and Sin City and you get this movie. I didn't really like it.

In Good Company - It was funny, short and "real". Overall a decent film.

City of God - Woah! An abrasive film if there ever was one. I had to take a break from it. It was very good all said.

Instant

Murder, She Wrote - I'm almost done with season 1. It's a lot of Jessica Fletcher but she's so clever. My favorite episode title is Hooray for Homicide!

Auntie Mame - the 1958 version is quite lively and entertaining. If there is one lesson to take a way it would be to LIVE!

No comments: