Thursday, December 6, 2007

TORI AMOS!!!


Okay, so, this is a little late in posting, but I saw Tori in West Palm on Nov 21st. I decided to go on the day of the show. I went all by myself because my friends flaked and I got an amazing seat in the seventh row. But Tori fans flock together so I wasn't alone for long. The girls next to me were drunk and loud during the opening act but behaved for Tori or else they would have been hit up side their collective heads. She came out as Santa in a light colored, form fitting, party dress. Santa is a fun and boozy and sexy blond. And then out came Tori in pure glitter or rather a jumpsuit with one sleeve and one sweetheart cut in copper sparkle. She was amazing. She sang Amazing Grace because her parents were there, that minister father of hers ( oh, and when they came into the theater they said hi to me and the other few around). Here's the rest of the set list. I'm sooo happy I went, even on my own.

No comments: